Phuket Island, Thailand - US $7,960,000By Private Islands Magazine • Aug 11th, 2008 • Category: Islands for Sale
Set in the spectacular region of Krabi, the 14 acres of Phuket Island are surrounded by one the world’s most beautiful bodies of water, the Andaman Sea. Gentle waves, clear warm waters and an abundance of colourful sea life create a magical atmosphere and a deep sense of tranquility. The island itself offers a stunning 120 metre stretch of beach, swaying palm trees, and a convenient location that will make development a breeze.
So what could one do with this small piece of paradise? Rugged coastlines and rich jungle combine with elegant resort hotspots to make this part of Thailand one of the premier locations for tourism development. With high elevations and a perfect tropical climate, Phuket Island could easily host an unforgettable luxury resort and spa. Or for those who don’t wish to share, the ancient mansion could be renovated into an opulent and secluded personal retreat.
- Yadua Island, Fiji
- The Cinderella of the Grenadines
- The Perfect Turnkey Development in the Philippines
- Own the Next 5-Star Maldives Island Resort
- The Best View in the British Virgin Islands
- Eori Island, Fiji
- Monarch Caye, Belize - US $2,000,000
- Ahe Atoll Motu, French Polynesia - US$ 640,000
- Katafanga Island Resort, Fiji - EUR US$ 25,000,000
- Charles Island, Bahamas - BSD $39,000,000