Kakula Island - A Rare Island EstateBy Private Islands Magazine • Mar 25th, 2011 • Category: Islands for Sale
Offering extraordinary value in a coveted location, Kakula Island is one of the most exciting properties currently on the market in the South Pacific. The island nation of Vanuatu — described by designer Diane von Furstenberg as “the most beautiful” such place she had ever seen — is known as the Jewel of the Pacific. Basking in the gleaming waters of the Pacific, just off the north coast of the Vanuatu capital, Efate, Kakula Island is one of its brightest stars. Situated 15 minutes from the mainland and only 50 minutes drive from Vanuatu’s international airport, Kakula offers over one and a quarter miles of private white sand beach, lush foliage and crystal clear waters.
Purpose-built and envisaged as an exclusive celebrity retreat in 2005 with leading edge infrastructure installed, including a mainland jetty, the existing facilities are a starting point for constructing a larger, upscale destination to attract an international clientele. Kakula Island awaits an appreciative owner to put the finishing touches to this stunning property.
For inquiries about this extraordinary property, contact Glen Craig, email@example.com, +678-775-0012
- Monarch Caye, Belize - US $2,000,000
- BC’s Perfect Wilderness Island
- Eori Island, Fiji
- VICEROY MALDIVES RESORT: The Door Opens for Villa Ownership
- Ile de la Baie Bertrand, Quebec: Undiscovered Beauty
- Beautiful Brazil’s Hot Island Market
- Island Buying in the Bahamas
- Own the Next 5-Star Maldives Island Resort
- The Cinderella of the Grenadines
- Wakaya: The South Pacific’s Ultimate Address